Friday, April 29, 2016

Great Find Post #2

Today while reading Email I came across a wonderful site.  JDWilliams offers fabulous clothing in many different categories. So fabulous, that I ordered 2 items; a cute little cocktail number in black with gold flecks and an adorable bathing suit.  The dress was only was only $31.49 and the bathing suit was a mere $62.50. On some of the other sites I have looked at lately, the bathing suits start over $100.00. I am pleased with what I found at this British-owned web site.





Check out the dresses, tops, slacks, intimates, shoes, and swimwear at
JDWilliams. You will be amazed at the selection you will find there. Here is blurb from the web site that describes their philosophy.

"JD Williams brings you stylish plus size women's clothing designed to flatter your figure in sizes 8-28. Find fashionable clothes for your sophisticated style with JD Williams's designer plus size clothing. Choose from our great selection of plus size blouses, shirts and other elegant styles. Many of JD Williams's pants and skirts are available in short length making them great fitting clothes for petite women. From slim fit to bootcut jeans and pencil to flowing skirts, you'll find all of the looks you love."

There is an extensive SALE section. I believe it was 25 pages of sale items. You can choose by size to see what is available in your size without wasting time looking at items that will not fit. I was surprised to see that the shoes come in wide, wider, and even wider widths. Many times I have gone to sites for plus sizes that only sell shoes in normal widths. This is a one stop shopping mall. Enjoy your visit.

My items arrived today, just a few days after I ordered them. That's because they were sent from England by Air Mail. That's service if you ask me. It's ironic that they got here much sooner then items that have been ordered from U. S. companies.

The dress is wonderful. It has an attached slip for modesty which really pleased me. I don't have to worry about finding a slip that is the right length. I was a little concerned whether the dress would be long enough for me. I am 5'6" tall. The bottom of the dress falls just below my knee. I am looking forward to wearing this at a black tie occasion.

The bathing suit fit perfectly and is high quality. It will go well with the perfect coverup I purchased at Marshall's earlier in the season. I am becoming a fan of JDWilliams and plan to look at the site whenever I am looking for something new.  It doesn't hurt to mention that since the site is from England, you will be able to have clothes that no one else has.




No comments:

Post a Comment