Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Simply Be Part 2 Post #11

I have been getting catalogs from SimplyBe for about three years and have never ordered from them. About two weeks ago I found a dress that I really liked on their online site so I decided to give them a try. I also took a look at their sale items and purchased a classy looking black cardigan for $14.99. I only have one other cardigan that I purchased from Lane Bryant in a royal blue, and it really wasn't true to size. So I needed one just to have for chilly evenings. My items arrived today and I couldn't be any happier. It does take longer for them to get to you because they are coming from overseas. So keep that in mind. I believe it took about two weeks for my order to reach me.

 $69.99
$14.99
The cardigan is also available in grey in some sizes. It originally came in about six different colors, but most of them are sold out. When I did a search for black cardigan, the results showed three pages of choices. There are tons of dresses to choose from as well. 

Unlike some sites that charge shipping unless you are buying $75 or $100 in merchandise, SimplyBe ships for free if you order $40 worth of clothing. It's not hard to hit that minimum. Although this is not a site that is purely devoted to plus-size women, the sizes go up to 28/30 which in the US is equivalent to 24/26.


No comments:

Post a Comment